We're looking for a First Shift Technician to join our team!
Fabrisonic is in search of a first shift technician to operate industrial 3D metal printers from 6am to 3pm. Fabrisonic is in the 3D metal printing industry, however CNCs machining and welding are the basic operation. We have done projects with Oak Ridge National Laboratories and NASA so there’s no shortage of exciting experiences as part of our team!
The idea candidate qualifications include:
- Mechanical experience and aptitude for troubleshooting mechanical issues
- Machinist experience (CNC milling and knowledge of G-Code is a plus)
- Team-oriented and self-directed
- Attention to detail, being organized and consistent on note taking
- Ability to follow directions from engineers but also give feedback and generate creative ideas
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs if necessary
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Willing to get your hands dirty and learn how things work
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting but also willing to try new things and experiment
- Training will be needed, so being open to new experiences is a must!
Additional desired characteristics include:
- CAD and CAM experience is a plus (Primarily using SolidWorks and Fusion360)
- Electrical experience is a plus
- 2-year associates degree in Mech or EMECH is a plus
- Midsize company atmosphere with small company flexibility
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Potential for overtime
- Employee appreciation
- Donuts show up on Fridays from time to time